About this Blog

My intention with this blog, is to create a space to process my own thinking, and learning around Universally Designed Learning, and share resources with colleagues. By creating this blog format, I am certainly sharing my thinking and observations, but as with everything, "teaching" related, I feel that this is all part of a design process: see a need, come up with an idea, try it out, reflect, redesign, try again..

I encourage you to contact me...comment, email, (my own colleagues can stop by office any afternoon) as I would love this to be a conversation, rather than me just talking.  Push back, ask questions, seek guidance, offer advice...

I want to especially note that I am not here to act as some kind of self appointed expert, but I DO hope to model what it means to be an expert learner from where ever you are in your teaching practice.  I am sometimes going to be processing new ideas, other times trying out or planning new ideas, other times reflecting on them.  I encourage anyone reading to keep in mind, I am not here to preach, only to process. If it helps anyone to read this blog or use it as a resource, great! That is an intention of a learning community!

Comments